Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back Catalog

As I mentioned earlier, my wife and I both have Kindles, and associated Amazon accounts. Since we have several devices each now that tie into said accounts, we decided to each use one of our devices (in my case, my Android phone) to access the other's Amazon accounts. Since sharing Kindle books is not particularly intuitive, it seemed the easiest way for me to read, say, Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series, and for my wife to (eventually) read The Dresden Files.

So - another urban fantasy/paranormal romance quick list. These are the books that I've read from her account:
  • Soulless, Gail Carriger
  • Blameless, Gail Carriger
  • Changeless, Gail Carriger
  • Heartless, Gail Carriger
  • Moon Called, Patricia Briggs
  • Blood Bound, Patricia Briggs
  • Iron Kissed, Patricia Briggs
  • Bone Crossed, Patricia Briggs
  • Silver Borne, Patricia Briggs
  • River Marked, Patricia Briggs
  • Alpha and Omega, Patricia Briggs
  • Cry Wolf, Patricia Briggs
  • Hunting Ground, Patricia Briggs
  • Magic Bites, Ilona Andrews
  • Magic Burns, Ilona Andrews
  • Magic Strikes, Ilona Andrews
  • Magic Bleeds, Ilona Andrews
  • Agatha H and the Airship City, Phil & Kaja Foglio
  • Hexed, Kevin Hearne
  • Hounded, Kevin Hearne
  • Hammered, Kevin Hearne
  • Tempest Rising, Nicole Peeler
  • Tracking the Tempest, Nicole Peeler
  • Tempest's Legacy, Nicole Peeler
  • Eye of the Tempest, Nicole
Plus three of the Sookie Stackhouse True Blood novels, which series I've given up on. Can't stand the main character, so why waste time reading her story?

No comments:

Post a Comment